The scientific article received by the editors go through review. Forms of review articles: inner; external (double blind). Editor defines correspondence of article to the journal and sends it to the review expert, Dr. or PhD, which is close to the theme of the article scientific specialization. Timing review in each case is determined by managing editor to create conditions for the most rapid publication of the article.
In the review the following issues should be covered:
- line content articles stated in the title of the topic;
- Article conformity with modern scientific and theoretical thought;
- availability of articles to readers, which is calculated in terms of language, style, material location, visibility tables, charts, drawings, etc. feasibility of publishing articles within existing publications on the subject;
- determine the positive aspects and shortcomings of article, corrections and additions to be made by the author;
- no borrowing from the work of other researchers without due reference to the latter;
- opinion on the possibility of publishing the manuscript in the journal “recommended,” “recommended considering correcting these deficiencies reviewer” or “not recommended.”
Reviews are certified in accordance with the procedure established in the institution where he works reviewer. Positive reviews are not sufficient grounds for publishing articles. The final decision on requirement of the publication is accepted by the editorial board. The article of the authors that have no scientific degree and postgraduate students are accepted on a review of scientific leader or specialist with scientific degree in that field of knowledge. After the editorial board decision on admission of articles for publication executive secretary shall inform the author and indicate the timing of publication. The originals are kept in an editorial reviews and editorial board of the journal PNAP.